ANUAH Discussion Forum

Leading By Example, in the 21st Century...

Kathy McLinn's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said, that wisdom is to be discovered for ourselves I am intrigued that educat…"

Kathy McLinn replied Mar 6, 2015 to What is the role of WISDOM in teaching and learning Social Studies?

12 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Dr Arshad javed Rizvi

"Does Pakistani and/or your school curriculum leave room for the pursuit of wisdom in…"

Kathy McLinn replied Mar 4, 2015 to What is the role of WISDOM in teaching and learning Social Studies?

12 Mar 7, 2015

"I introduce most of my classes with a bunch of concepts to carry us through the year…"

Kathy McLinn replied Feb 8, 2015 to What is the role of WISDOM in teaching and learning Social Studies?

12 Mar 7, 2015

"A few more semantic reflections before I get into substance: I thought it was intere…"

Kathy McLinn replied Feb 8, 2015 to What is the role of WISDOM in teaching and learning Social Studies?

12 Mar 7, 2015

"I have clarification question about the following statements.  "Wisdom discerns equ…"

12 Mar 7, 2015

"You posed the question, What other questions should we be asking ourselves about the…"

12 Mar 7, 2015

"I've been meaning to respond to this post.  It is the post that made me want to get…"

Kathy McLinn replied Jan 28, 2015 to What is the role of WISDOM in teaching and learning Social Studies?

12 Mar 7, 2015

RSS

© 2020   Created by John Trampush.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service